Suspension shop near Charlotte?

• Supporting Member
42 minutes ago, misterfancy said:

Hey all, just picked up a new to me 2015 FJ-09 last week and am planning on making suspension updates.  Anyone have a recommendation for a suspension shop in the charlotte NC area?

If you don't mind a short road trip, Traxxion Dynamics is a few hours away, located in Woodstock, Ga. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Hi,

https://www.thermosman.com

I used to live in Woodstock GA.

1 mile from Traxxion. Good people.

I have always heard good reviews for Thermosman in Waleska GA. Only 10 miles from Traxxion. 

There's also G.M.D. Computrack in Fairmont GA. 

I got nothing near Charlotte.....

Worthless, ain't I...

See ya 

bill

On 2/6/2021 at 9:06 AM, misterfancy said:

Hey all, just picked up a new to me 2015 FJ-09 last week and am planning on making suspension updates.  Anyone have a recommendation for a suspension shop in the charlotte NC area?

Cogent Dynamics in Fletcher NC (Asheville area) does excellent suspension work

• Thumbsup 1

Spoke with the folks at Cogent, very nice and tried to understand goals instead of just pushing spending all the money.   They can ship the shock, and could work on the forks if i sent them, but won't be taking any service work on whole bikes.  I'm feeling comfortable doing the rear shock myself but not the forks, so the search continues.

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, misterfancy said:

Spoke with the folks at Cogent, very nice and tried to understand goals instead of just pushing spending all the money.   They can ship the shock, and could work on the forks if i sent them, but won't be taking any service work on whole bikes.  I'm feeling comfortable doing the rear shock myself but not the forks, so the search continues.

Can you drive the forks there and drop them off to get upgraded? 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***