Flash tuning using Dyno jet Power vision 3

Funnelli

I have searched the site for info but not a lot appears to be there.........

Please excuse any stupidity on my part but.......

It is my understanding that at least in Europe we suffer from euro 4 compliance with regard to emissions, this translates into lean  fueling as standard on our bikes. I would like to address this on my completely stock GT and am considering fitting a Dyno jet Power Vision 3.

I like the idea of this unit albeit quite expensive as it is simple to fit and means I can do it at home, also as I make changes I can adjust the fueling to suit, future exhaust air filter upgrades etc.

What I don't understand having looked at videos etc is how you conclude which is the best file/map to use to achieve better fueling on a standard bike, there appears to be file numbers but no description as to what they achieve ?

Im also not sure being in the uk if we have the same technical assist as in the USA?

As this is a reasonably large investment I really would appreciate any thoughts/ experiences on these units prior to purchase please.

My last few bikes have been triumph strs, 675 765 and they do appear much smoother even though they have the same euro 4 compliance issues, it would be nice to go some way to replicate that.

All thoughts appreciated!

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2021 at 12:25 PM, Funnelli said:

I have searched the site for info but not a lot appears to be there.........

Please excuse any stupidity on my part but.......

It is my understanding that at least in Europe we suffer from euro 4 compliance with regard to emissions, this translates into lean  fueling as standard on our bikes. I would like to address this on my completely stock GT and am considering fitting a Dyno jet Power Vision 3.

I like the idea of this unit albeit quite expensive as it is simple to fit and means I can do it at home, also as I make changes I can adjust the fueling to suit, future exhaust air filter upgrades etc.

What I don't understand having looked at videos etc is how you conclude which is the best file/map to use to achieve better fueling on a standard bike, there appears to be file numbers but no description as to what they achieve ?

Im also not sure being in the uk if we have the same technical assist as in the USA?

As this is a reasonably large investment I really would appreciate any thoughts/ experiences on these units prior to purchase please.

My last few bikes have been triumph strs, 675 765 and they do appear much smoother even though they have the same euro 4 compliance issues, it would be nice to go some way to replicate that.

All thoughts appreciated!

No replies? That is surprising. I'm also looking at this because it's just double the price of an ECU flash and I like the idea of tweaking this myself and reverting it when needed (emission inspection just like they do on cars over here?).

• 1 month later...