No riding...blues and moans

Salish900

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, koth442 said:

@kilo3, I am unable to see your image. However, I see you're from Minnesota so I'm guessing you have about 3' of fresh snow. 

Picture of MINUS 30 on his thermometer!!!!!

About 3" of sleet accumulation now. I'll be working tonight and maybe the next few nights. 

Updated forecast now says temperatures won't get above freezing until Sat and we have the 2nd front coming through Wed. 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member

Since hotels are not on my list of safe places at this time, I cannot trailer south for the weekend and ride.  So this is my answer - drive a fun car with your motorcycle pals, circle the cars, roll down the windows and have a picnic.  I went out alone yesterday and maybe I will again next weekend when the snow has stopped. 

3 car picnic.jpg

• Thumbsup 3

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise

• Premium Member

My ride a couple of nights this week. We just upgraded our fire department to non-transfer ALS (paramedic level) and this is the designated vehicle for medical use: crew cab F250 6.5' bed with highway tires. Makes driving home in my F150 crew cab short bed with AT tires almost sporty.

So not all blues and moans. I'm really excited to get back to basics running 911 calls out of jump bags. 

8296.jpeg

• Thumbsup 1