Nylon Fairing Bodywork Push Pry Rivets Pin Fastener Kit

Heli ATP

• Supporting Member

When removing some of the panels during a recent install I broke a few of the nylon fasteners. I have a box of mixed nylon push rivets for my Honda truck but none match the replacements I need for the FJ. I visited the Auto-Parts place and none matched perfectly.  Is there a Yamaha set of these fasteners before  I go with the cheap ebay knockoffs?

80PCS Motorcycle ATV Nylon Fairing Bolt Bodywork Push Pry Rivets Pin Kit Set 

• Thumbsup 1

2 hours ago, Heli ATP said:

When removing some of the panels during a recent install I broke a few of the nylon fasteners. I have a box of mixed nylon push rivets for my Honda truck but none match the replacements I need for the FJ. I visited the Auto-Parts place and none matched perfectly.  Is there a Yamaha set of these fasteners before  I go with the cheap ebay knockoffs?

80PCS Motorcycle ATV Nylon Fairing Bolt Bodywork Push Pry Rivets Pin Kit Set 

I would/will go with some EBay knock offs.  I have a few Yamaha spares, but an extra bag would be handy as my three Yamahas use them extensively.

• Thumbsup 2

• 1 month later...
  • Supporting Member

So I ended up purchasing the '80pcs Push Pry Rivets Pin M8 M7 M6 ATV Motorcycle Fairing Bodywork Bolt Nylon' set on ebay. So pleased I did. Tonight I removed the windshield to access the spare connector while hooking up my Dzell Knuckle guard LED lights. One of the nylon rivets around the usb power source broke, and a perfect replacement was in the ebay set. Saved my butt  🏍️

Nylon Rivet set