Tracer 900/MT-09 ECU flash in Europe

10 hours ago, Wintersdark said:

A good option here, if you just want to tamper down that twitchiness on/off throttle, is a Booster Plug. 

The bike already had a booster plug installed from the previous owner when I bought it, I actually haven't tried it without, must be way worse then. 

Maybe its also related to inappropriate riding style but I still think the balance of the bike is disturbed to much when going on off the throttle especially while cornering.

14 hours ago, smeller said:

The bike already had a booster plug installed from the previous owner when I bought it, I actually haven't tried it without, must be way worse then. 

Maybe its also related to inappropriate riding style but I still think the balance of the bike is disturbed to much when going on off the throttle especially while cornering.

Ooooh you've got a 2016!  Yeah, they're way worse.  The refresh really improved the fuelling there.  You'll definitely want a flash - but when you flash it, remove the booster plug - you don't want both.

Well much appreciated the booster plug input.I think I will be one of the first ones in GR to test the dynojet 3 and will let you know.Ideally I would have a friend in the States to send it for me and this way pay only 399 but unfortunately I dont.

Anyway as we computer engineers always try to use the configuration maximums of the servers we support I guess I should likewise use the dynojet 3 for getting the maximum out of power and diagnostics on a regular basis.

Edited by commando

On 3/6/2021 at 8:03 PM, commando said:

Anyway as we computer engineers always try to use the configuration maximums of the servers we support I guess I should likewise use the dynojet 3 for getting the maximum out of power and diagnostics on a regular basis.

I can relate to this 😀 Please keep us posted. I might very well follow in your footsteps.

• Thumbsup 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/7/2021 at 4:03 AM, commando said:

Well much appreciated the booster plug input.I think I will be one of the first ones in GR to test the dynojet 3 and will let you know.Ideally I would have a friend in the States to send it for me and this way pay only 399 but unfortunately I dont.

Have you tried the dynojet yet? 

1 hour ago, smeller said:

Have you tried the dynojet yet? 

Not yet but havent heard any complaints so far from anyone.

I have to combine it with a new exhaust system and now the bike is still in break in procedure just over 2000k so will take me some time.