New guy in central AR

Kemp

Wanted to make an introduction. I've been admiring the Tracer GTs for a while now, and finally gave up my ride of 15 years, a 2003 Suzuki Bandit 1200s yesterday. I traded it in and rode off on a 2020 Tracer GT. I have to say, after only 150 miles I'm smitten. I hope to glean knowledge from the collective. I'm in central Arkansas, and would enjoy connecting with others in the area.

TRACER.jpg

• Thumbsup 4

• Supporting Member
7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Wanted to make an introduction. I've been admiring the Tracer GTs for a while now, and finally gave up my ride of 15 years, a 2003 Suzuki Bandit 1200s yesterday. I traded it in and rode off on a 2020 Tracer GT. I have to say, after only 150 miles I'm smitten. I hope to glean knowledge from the collective. I'm in central Arkansas, and would enjoy connecting with others in the area.

Welcome and congratulations on the new bike.  Lots of collective knowledge on the bike here, if you have questions, feel free to ask.

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

1 hour ago, Gbritton21 said:

Congrats on the purchase. I’m just north of you in Jacksonville and purchased the same bike last week. It’s been amazing so far!!!

Glad to know there are other Arkansans here! I'm loving mine so far.

Welcome to the forum.  Lots of good folks here with loads of valuable information regarding our bike.  

The Tracer is one of those bikes that is not well known but offers tremendous bang for the buck.  Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

• Thumbsup 1

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.