Has anyone tried one of these windshield “spoilers”

I have an Amazon one on my MRA.  The MRA was a big improvement over stock in terms of buffeting but still had some on the top half of my helmet.  This smoothed up the flow and dropped the noise considerable - very smooth and quiet but still have some airflow which will be nice in the warm months.  Have not ridden in the rain with it but hoping it does an effective job of putting most rain over my head.

• Thumbsup 1

I didn't get the cheapest on Amazon in fact there are only 2 reviews and one is mine.  I'm happy with mine on the MRA windscreen.  Have 500 miles or so on it including a 300 mile interstate trip.  The windscreen does flex a little but since MRA sells the same windscreen with a spoiler I do not worry too much about it.  I really wonderments know how good it is until I take a long trip and get in a day or two in wind and rain to really know how it holds up but the price on Amazon seems reasonable. I'm OK with the way it attaches, in a perfect world I would rather mount it thru drilled holes instead of a clamp but so far it has been good.  Tried to paste a link but couldn't for some reason so put the description below.  The parts that are used to adjust it are plastic and mine work fine but I adjust and tighten with care.

Motorcycle Windscreen Spoiler Extension Adjustable Clip On Windshield Air Deflector For Honda CBF1000 500 CBR650F 250R GTX1300 VFR800 TMD900 FJR1300 FZ Smoke

made by Lingdu

Edited by PhotoAl
  • Thumbsup 1

On 3/5/2021 at 5:07 PM, whisperquiet said:

EBay shield for around $25.00......works great for me at 6’4” tall.

B5A1FB82-0234-43BD-8CD0-599613EEECB0.jpeg

FBFD3123-5144-492C-A6E3-F818FBEBC960.jpeg

47F2B680-42FB-47F3-89D2-338A4E6C0825.jpeg

This on top of a Puig shield, right?

That Ebay shield seems to be an almost exact copy of the MRA Xcreen Touring that I have. It is a great design,

• 5 weeks later...

I bought the Motoparty wind deflector from Amazon. It works well (for me), on the stock windshield!  I can ride with the visor up on my helmet at 75 plus MPH. Ear plugs not needed. I can hear the engine. Minimal buffeting at speed.  I didn't find any excessive vibration of the stock windshield at high speeds. 

I'm 6'0 with a 32 inseam and I like the seat in the low position.

It's obviously a knock off of the MRA shield, for a $100 less. It has good reviews. Approved and recommended by yours truly.

The above was achieved through the stock windshield on high setting, the wind deflector on its highest setting, and the seat in the low position. 

https://www.amazon.com/Motoparty-Adjustable-Windshield-Windscreen-windscreen/dp/B07L59965N

No description available.

No description available.

Edited by CJ3cyl
Add info