Tracer GT Sidestand

On 3/19/2021 at 1:31 PM, petshark said:

It’s Dutch. 🙂

I tried to find an English listing and found it on EBay:

s-l400.jpg

Extra convenient when using the optional...

The part number is 1RC-F7311-00-00

I just got mine, it's exactly like that, but it was $8 on Aliexpress.

Edited by Wintersdark
  • Thumbsup 2

• 11 months later...
On 3/16/2021 at 10:29 AM, Gakaza said:

I have one similar to this, but a different brand and different looking for my 2019 tracer GT model. Perhaps I'll try order another one and see how it goes, hmm...

Thanks for the feedback though, knowing that at least someone had it working.

Update:

The side stand I bought from Aliexpress kind of broke. It was working well but the peg was uneven when the bike is on the side stand.

So a few weeks ago, the bolt's thread closest to the bike broke and now only 2 bolts locked the peg in place; I guess the bolt broke to compensate the unevenness when placing the bike on the side stand.

I'll continue to use it and see how long it will last... but yeah, that's a $8 product quality you get.

Edited by Gakaza

• Supporting Member
On 3/14/2021 at 6:50 PM, TomTracer said:

For me, the stand seems too short and angled wrong on my level garage floor. Of course slope of the ground affects how stable the bike is.

Checkout my adjustable side stand for sale in the classifieds section on this site. Might be worth a try 😁

I too found 2 issues with the sidestand on this bike - a bit short causing the bike to lean over a bit much when deployed, and the sidestand was a little difficult to hook on to with my left boot heel to deploy it.

My solutions were to install an inexpensive and thick foot enlarger and a short piece of rubber tubing on the piece that is meant to be caught by your boot, to lenghten it slightly. Works perfectly.

Regards, Grumpy Goat | 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT & 2016 BMW R1200RS