Givi EA100B Saddlebags

i_ride45

Has anyone used these saddlebags on a Tracer? I am wondering how they fit in general and specifically if the straps fit nicely under the passenger seat. I am only planning to use the bags about 4-5 times a year (combined with a top case and back rest) when my wife and I take overnight trips. Otherwise, I'll use a tail bag for commuting, and the top case with back rest for two-up day rides. I really like the look of OEM hard cases, but any side cases that aren't top loading just seem ridiculous to me. I am aware top and side cases are not recommended together due to overloading concerns but we are both pretty lightweight (160 and 115) so I'm not worried about it. Any photos of them installed or experience with them is appreciated! Also open to other throw-over soft bags if there are better ones out there.

bags.JPG

I have these and used them for a couple seasons on my 2015 FJ-09.  Only used them for overnight trips as I had a tail box at the time.  I have a recommendation and an offer.  I didn't like the way the soft bags would swing and get close to the rear tire so I bought a set of the light duty Givi bag racks (TE2122).  These made the bags stable and they looked better, too.  Rain covers worked OK a couple times without a lot of water getting into the bags.  

Now the offer.  I upgraded to Givi hard cases and swapped out my racks.  I still have the Givi light duty racks.  I'll ship them to you for the shipping cost.  I have all parts and instructions.  If you get the soft bags, PM me and we will figure out shipping from Georgia to California. Not sure if these will fit the newer Tracer.  I'll let you do the research.

Ride Safe - 

Rack with Parts2.jpg

Edited by YamaGeezer

3 hours ago, YamaGeezer said:

I have these and used them for a couple seasons on my 2015 FJ-09.  Only used them for overnight trips as I had a tail box at the time.  I have a recommendation and an offer.  I didn't like the way the soft bags would swing and get close to the rear tire so I bought a set of the light duty Givi bag racks (TE2122).  These made the bags stable and they looked better, too.  Rain covers worked OK a couple times without a lot of water getting into the bags.  

Now the offer.  I upgraded to Givi hard cases and swapped out my racks.  I still have the Givi light duty racks.  I'll ship them to you for the shipping cost.  I have all parts and instructions.  If you get the soft bags, PM me and we will figure out shipping from Georgia to California. Not sure if these will fit the newer Tracer.  I'll let you do the research.

Ride Safe - 

Rack with Parts2.jpg

I was ready to jump on your offer but looks like that bracket is for the 2015-2017 according to Revzilla. Bummer

• 5 months later...