Hello From Hollywood

Hi everyone. New member from Los Angeles. I'm a current owner of a 2018 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe that I've outfitted as a sport tourer. I'm interested in the Tracer 900 GT and am planning to buy one soon. Looking forward to learning all of the quirks and traits.

• Supporting Member

If you don't post your bike under or near a 'YamaWood' sign you can't join this club!

j/k of course - let us know what you find :)

• Haha 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

Welcome, 

My first bike was Kawasaki KZ550. Everyone loved the KZ900 & KZ1000 back in the day. To this day I still want a older 1978 kz900.  When I saw that Kawasaki was releasing the Z900RS Cafe I wanted it. I was actually thinking about buying it. Then I realized the Z900RS motor just wasn't enough, even though it was inline4. On the other the you'll love the CP3 engine. The styling of the Z900RS is on point though. 

Here's old project of semi cafe bike I worked on. 750CC motor into kz650 frame.

image.png.8098a12d8a47b6182faff9e12afb4816.png

3 hours ago, Your_Boy_Yuriy said:

Welcome, 

My first bike was Kawasaki KZ550. Everyone loved the KZ900 & KZ1000 back in the day. To this day I still want a older 1978 kz900.  When I saw that Kawasaki was releasing the Z900RS Cafe I wanted it. I was actually thinking about buying it. Then I realized the Z900RS motor just wasn't enough, even though it was inline4. On the other the you'll love the CP3 engine. The styling of the Z900RS is on point though. 

Here's old project of semi cafe bike I worked on. 750CC motor into kz650 frame.

image.png.8098a12d8a47b6182faff9e12afb4816.png

I'm still looking for a Z1 or KZ1000. The new RS Cafe is a blast to ride. I've ridden it across the US but it's definitely not suited for 2 up. can't wait until I add the Tracer GT to the stable.