Stock Seat(s) for sale

• Premium Member

I'm moving, and I have a Tracer 900 GT original stock seat and an FJ-09 original stock seat taking up space in my garage.

Make me an offer, both are in perfect condition. I replaced both with Corbin seats shortly after purchasing each bike.

Actual shipping costs will be added to your offer price, once I have the destination. I will ship UPS, unless you request otherwise.

David

• Thumbsup 1

How much are you paying people to take the stock saddle off your hands?  😂

’70 Yamaha 125 Enduro; ’75 Honda CB360T; ’81 Yamaha XS650SH; ’82 Honda GL650 Silver Wing Interstate; ’82 Suzuki GS650L; ’87 Yamaha Virago 535; ’87 Yamaha FJ1200; ’96 Honda ST1100; ’99 Yamaha V-Star Classic; ’00 Suzuki SV650; ’07 BMW K1200GT; ’12 Suzuki DR200; ’15 Yamaha FJ-09.  Bold = current

• Premium Member

Everyone is different, I know a lot of folks that love the stock seat. Others want a 2nd seat while they ship theirs off to be modified,  and some have damage to their seat and are looking for a replacement at a good price. You never know who might want something, so I always ask, and I'm rarely surprised when folks call........

• Thumbsup 3

• 1 month later...
  • Supporting Member

FJ-09 Front Seat for sale, $50 includes shipping. Does not have a latch, but does have bolt to accept latch.

In very good condition, no bumps or scrapes... just a little dusty.

This might be a good purchase for anyone looking to send the stock seat in for a rebuild and don't want to be without a seat for the riding season.

Picture of two seats is just to show which latch is missing, you get the one without the latch. 

Send me a PM if interested.

Stock Seat 1.jpg

Stock Seat 3.jpg

Seat 4.jpg