What Exhaust systems work with the Center Stand?

• Supporting Member

I have the Leo Vince LV-1 which retains the original centre stand and I absolutely adore the sound even with the baffle in. Also with the 2WDW tune it's buttery smooth.

It's a full system and I got mine new for $560. Looks like same seller on eBay has in stock for $667 right now: genialmotor.

Edited by jthayer09

46 minutes ago, jthayer09 said:

I have the Leo Vince LV-1 which retains the original centre stand and I absolutely adore the sound even with the baffle in. Also with the 2WDW tune it's buttery smooth.

It's a full system and I got mine new for $560. Looks like same seller on eBay has in stock for $667 right now: genialmotor.

Thanks!! I like the Leo Vince stuff....I will check it out 👍

• Premium Member

Yoshi full exhaust works great - and sounds even better

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

On 4/9/2021 at 11:33 PM, mikerbiker said:

Here's an option.  Looks good, sounds good.  Very happy w it.

20201024_145545.jpg

This Akra system came with mine, but they had to lose the main stand - shame, but still love the upgrade. image.png.a588f862a01722648fabbb4c76446f0f.png

• Thumbsup 2