Just bought a Tracer 900 - Central NJ

max045

Hey all,

I just bought a Tracer 900 last week and Trucked it home from CT. Its a 2019 with 2600 miles - bone stock.

I have had many bikes in the past and still have an 18 S1000R, but I wanted a bike that I can tour two up on. I have considered the Tiger 900 for the longest time but never got around to test driving it . I also considered a VFR and a KTM 990 SMT briefly . I almost bought the KTM - but it had a busted shock and a knock in the engine. So dropped out.

I rode my friends 15 FJ-09 and liked the riding stance, but his throttle was jammed and it had a wobble at high speeds. Started doing some research on the Tracer and liked it. Found someone selling a 19 Tracer in CT.  Although I wanted a GT, I couldn't pass on this deal. I decided to buy it and make improvements as needed.

This is my first Sport Tourer. I plan on doing some longer touring starting this year. Canada, North East US are in the cards - God willing.

Just started looking for accessorize my bike. Bought a radiator guard as that cant wait. Will slowly add stuff as I go.

171564363_10216486322865662_4158067364819707052_n.jpg

• Thumbsup 4