2020 Tracer 900 GT Color Swap [Yamaha Armor Gray]

Rhino177

I like it also. Normally, not a fan of the gray. But against the black tank, this looks superb.  👍

For me, personally, I find the bright yellow wheels a bit much.  But that's just me.  😁

Like betoney said, I am all for making your bike "uniquely yours" -  that's why I might have the only 2020 "Triple Black" GT:

FINISHED_side1.thumb.jpg.76bfaead847dd951c8e893ba147ea56e.jpg

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Warchild said:

For me, personally, I find the bright yellow wheels a bit much.  But that's just me.  😁

I didn't like the leaf green rims on the FZ-10 when I originally bought it back in 2016 - at all.  In fact it was my first bike that had any kind of color on it.  All prior were monochrome.  Before I even bought it I fully intended to change them to the matte gray on the rest of the bike.  After a while though they grew on me and now I feel like changing it would kinda ruin the charm.

I get where you're coming from though.  This was definitely an acquired taste.

• Thumbsup 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Did either of you that actually changed colors look into buying the parts already painted in factory spec? I am looking to change the plastic panels, but I am having trouble finding the color codes for these panels on the parts websites. This leads me to believe that might even only come primed and ready to paint. Thanks for any responses.