Ontario owners??

502mad

I got a seat concepts seat, which is a new cover + foam for the stock pan.

ECU is flashed and have a modified stock exhaust. The cat is empty so it has a lower growl and a bit lower but without the buzz on the highway.

Down to meet up if people want to get together! Im in KW but anywhere in GTA is fine

Husqy, where did you flash your ecu? I have found a few locals who can do it.

whtfj17, do you happen to have your original seat available for sale? Or is your seat a redo of the stock seat pan?

Meeting up would be cool. I guess we could just start throwing out some location ideas and pick a wknd day :)
2017 FJ-09 - Yoshimura Y-series Exhaust / MRA Sport Screen / Evotech Rad Guard & Fork Sliders / Custom LED Rear Tail Light / Lowering Links / Mirror Extenders / Low Seat / Tail Tidy / Shogun Swingarm Sliders - Touring mods > Madstad 20" screen (on standby) / SHAD SH36 Hard Cases / SW-Motech Rear Alu-rack - Mods not yet installed > Fender Extender - Mods on the way > MT09 Adventure Pegs / Sargent seats / Knuckle Guard leds / Speedtech Photon Flush Mount LED signals / SW Motech Frame Sliders

Husqy, where did you flash your ecu? I have found a few locals who can do it. 
whtfj17, do you happen to have your original seat available for sale? Or is your seat a redo of the stock seat pan?

Meeting up would be cool. I guess we could just start throwing out some location ideas and pick a wknd day smiley.png
Previous owner did the ECU flash, but pretty sure they used that guy in the vendor thread (https://fj-09.org/board/37/ecu-flashing-2wheeldynoworks)

• 5 months later...
London, Ontario here. I purchased my 2017 FJ-09 new in February 2018 and have now put 10,000 km. on it. Put a bunch of accessories on it - Givi side boxes and top box, Givi engine guards and windscreen, Denali 2.0 driving lights, Sargent seat, etc. What a brilliant bike!
FA4_E440_A-3686-4_B35-_A428-34_BA74_CC7376.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
ECU is flashed and have a modified stock exhaust. The cat is empty so it has a lower growl and a bit lower but without the buzz on the highway.

Down to meet up if people want to get together! Im in KW but anywhere in GTA is fine
Hey Husqy Do you by any chance live in Waterloo?
I often see a red FJ ride past my office which is located at Erb & Westmount Road.
Seeing that bike ride by definitely helped push me in the direction of the Tracer!
Cheers,
Rob

I often see a red FJ ride past my office which is located at Erb & Westmount Road.
Seeing that bike ride by definitely helped push me in the direction of the Tracer!
Cheers,
Rob

Hey Rob,

That is almost definitely me smiley.png

Live in Kitchener but work right beside Uptown Waterloo. When I do ride, I go right by Erb & Westmount to get to the office

Happy to hear I helped bring you on-board! Maybe we can grab a coffee if we get a break from the winter. She's stored in the garage, but I break her out if I get a dry, +5C day on the weekend.

You would actually be the third person I influenced into getting a Yamaha triple. Two buddies of mine picked up the MT09 and the XSR900 because they fell in love with my FJ motor!

Cheers.

Cheers,
Rob

Hey Rob,

That is almost definitely me smiley.png

Live in Kitchener but work right beside Uptown Waterloo. When I do ride, I go right by Erb & Westmount to get to the office

Happy to hear I helped bring you on-board! Maybe we can grab a coffee if we get a break from the winter. She's stored in the garage, but I break her out if I get a dry, +5C day on the weekend.

You would actually be the third person I influenced into getting a Yamaha triple. Two buddies of mine picked up the MT09 and the XSR900 because they fell in love with my FJ motor!

Cheers.

When we switch to the new forum software, the new forum will be getting a "member map" at the tp of the forum where you can place your pins on the map of the world, and then when a new pin pops up in your area (Ontario), you can click on their pin and send them a pm to go ride!

We will also be creating a new app called "Clubs'. A Club can be created with it's own forum board and these will be great for regional clubs that you can create.

Good stuff coming

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rlambke19 said:

Hey gv550

Where did you buy your GT?

Cheers,

Rob

Brian's Service Center, in Hensall. Last time I spoke with him he was getting another GT for stock this winter some time.

2019 Tracer GT,  Ontario, Canada