Ontario owners??

502mad

2 hours ago, piotrek said:

Thanks @Husqy, forgot all bout this old feature. Hey @Cruizin...is this the same tool that you're going to make available, or something different?

No, the new member map blows that zee map thing away.  It's almost ready for release here.  I am working on a ton of new things for this forum. 

On 12/27/2018 at 1:20 PM, gv550 said:

Brian's Service Center, in Hensall. Last time I spoke with him he was getting another GT for stock this winter some time.

It's funny how some shops in SW Ontario are getting them and some aren't.

I tried to buy mine from Two Wheel in Guelph, but they got messed around by Yamaha and didn't end up getting any GT models.

Do you ever take your bikes to Platinum Powersports in Clinton? 

Rob

4 hours ago, rlambke19 said:

It's funny how some shops in SW Ontario are getting them and some aren't.

I tried to buy mine from Two Wheel in Guelph, but they got messed around by Yamaha and didn't end up getting any GT models.

Do you ever take your bikes to Platinum Powersports in Clinton? 

Rob

Where did you buy yours?

I lived in Clinton for many years and I've known Donald since before he opened Platinum. He's a good guy, I've done business with him but have never had him work on my bikes. I do all my own wrenching.

I did inquire at Two Wheel when looking for a GT, they told me 2 were on order but none showed up as of Oct 25 when I picked mine up at Brian's.

Inglis had a grey one in their showroom in Aug-Sept and we looked at it a few times but decided to wait for black.

2019 Tracer GT,  Ontario, Canada

1 hour ago, gv550 said:

Where did you buy yours?

I lived in Clinton for many years and I've known Donald since before he opened Platinum. He's a good guy, I've done business with him but have never had him work on my bikes. I do all my own wrenching.

I did inquire at Two Wheel when looking for a GT, they told me 2 were on order but none showed up as of Oct 25 when I picked mine up at Brian's.

Inglis had a grey one in their showroom in Aug-Sept and we looked at it a few times but decided to wait for black.

Kelly’s Cycle Centre in Hamilton.

I wanted the black at first too, but fell in love with the grey after seeing it in person.

Donald is a solid guy...very dedicated and passionate about bikes.

He has some tires for me that I need to pickup in the spring.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...