Clem Fandango

Puig E.R.S. electric windscreen

I haven’t seen anyone else chime in on this, but I’m intrigued after watching the video. Looks super easy to install. 

Too bad it’s spec-ed only for the newer MT tracers. I’ve got a list of parts in my head I’d need to rob off of a wreck to fit this mod on my ur-FJ09. Still contemplating....

-Skip

27 minutes ago, skipperT said:

I haven’t seen anyone else chime in on this, but I’m intrigued after watching the video. Looks super easy to install. 

Too bad it’s spec-ed only for the newer MT tracers. I’ve got a list of parts in my head I’d need to rob off of a wreck to fit this mod on my ur-FJ09. Still contemplating....

-Skip

There was a discussion about this a few years ago pre-Tracer and I don't think I ever heard of anyone buying one.  I searched and never found any online retailer that had them available for purchase, maybe that has changed now that it is listed for the Tracer??

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Looks intriguing, but at $600... That's a big spend for a windshield, particularly when you've already got a very easy to use stock adjuster.

But farkle!  I'd love to know how well this works, out of pure curiousity.

1 hour ago, betoney said:

There was a discussion about this a few years ago pre-Tracer and I don't think I ever heard of anyone buying one.  I searched and never found any online retailer that had them available for purchase, maybe that has changed now that it is listed for the Tracer??

Revzilla says "Available, 1-3 business days to ship." Maybe with the new Tracer coming out, they'll blow these out for cheap.

• Thumbsup 4

23 minutes ago, Clem Fandango said:

Revzilla says "Available, 1-3 business days to ship." Maybe with the new Tracer coming out, they'll blow these out for cheap.

I would be curious to hear a review of how well it works if anyone ever gets one installed.  The adjustable range sounds like it is about double the oem screen.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***