Hey look. There is Ontario Fj09/Tracer

Yes it is. Specially that you don’t see them to often. When driving home from Ottawa last weekend I’ve seen 7 V Stroms (my previous bike) and not a single FJ09/Tracer 900.

• Thumbsup 2

White FJ09 (must be 2017) going East on 401 around 4.30 half way between Oshawa and Brighton. I was on the red one going West.

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2022 at 1:21 AM, Rick123 said:

White FJ09 (must be 2017) going East on 401 around 4.30 half way between Oshawa and Brighton. I was on the red one going West.

You don't seem to have much company Rick123.

You mentioned you had a V-Strom previously.  Did you hang out on Stromtroopers, with a very similar username? 

Edited by Heavy
fixt stoopid

There is never enough time or money to do it right the first time.

1 hour ago, Heavy said:

You don't seem to have much company Rick123.

You mentioned you had a V-Strom previously.  Did you hang out on Stromtroopers, with a very similar username? 

The same name and still visiting them more often (in fact) than here.

20 hours ago, Rick123 said:

The same name and still visiting them more often (in fact) than here.

Funny ... I haven't been on there in years. Sold my Super Strom (😉) in 2015 and haven't been back.  Just picked up a 2020 Tracer GT yesterday.  Been riding smaller bikes and miss something for the longer mileage days.

advrider-photobucket-images.jpg

• Thumbsup 2

Another ex Stromtrooper here "BigB", good to see you here Heavy I remember you well. :) I left the forum for good about 8 months ago, I think 16 years was long enough. Not much activity on this forum at all in comparison, but that's honestly not such a bad thing. Love my 20 GT, been bar none my favorite overall bike I've owned.

• Thumbsup 2

Hey B.  Saw the Westerville in your location and wondered.

Got mine insured and plated today.  WOW, what a machine!  My "quick trip" to get gas ended up being a 100 km ride home from the gas station.

Tracer road.jpg

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 10:51 AM, rlambke19 said:

Hey Rick

Is this your bike?

signal-2022-10-01-21-42-36-532-6.jpg

That's my bike - who's asking ;)?

Went up to Muskoka with my 2 buddies (KTM and Ducati pictured) to enjoy the fall colours on the Oct 1st weekend.

13 hours ago, Husqy said:

That's my bike - who's asking ;)?

Went up to Muskoka with my 2 buddies (KTM and Ducati pictured) to enjoy the fall colours on the Oct 1st weekend.

Hey @Husqy

I saw that picture posted on the GTAM message board. I know Rick has a red FJ - so was just curious.

The colours are spectacular right now. Did a 15km loop through the Ancaster/Dundas Valley and the escarpment around Milton. Brilliant!

Cheers! 

• Thumbsup 1

13 hours ago, rlambke19 said:

Hey @Husqy

I saw that picture posted on the GTAM message board. I know Rick has a red FJ - so was just curious.

The colours are spectacular right now. Did a 15km loop through the Ancaster/Dundas Valley and the escarpment around Milton. Brilliant!

Cheers! 

Yeah the red is pretty rare! I looked for about a year before one popped up on the market. Bought it 5 years ago now :). 

I'm guessing you mean 150km? I love that loop. Campbellville down through rattlesnake, into waterdown, snake road into Dundas lookout. Great little run

We should do a little tri-city meetup with the bikes!

• Thumbsup 1

10 hours ago, Husqy said:

Yeah the red is pretty rare! I looked for about a year before one popped up on the market. Bought it 5 years ago now :). 

I'm guessing you mean 150km? I love that loop. Campbellville down through rattlesnake, into waterdown, snake road into Dundas lookout. Great little run

We should do a little tri-city meetup with the bikes!

Haha - yep - 150km.

I haven't ridden on Snake Road in a long time. Those rumble strips are ridiculous. Although I know a lot of cyclists and motorcyclists have died on that road. It's been 1/2 re-paved - so it's no longer a "go fast" road, but then again I never road it like a wannabe Rossi anyways. The best part of that is the southern part...great pavement and some nice big sweepers. 

I'm down for a meet. How many are we in the tri-cities?

Rob 

• Thumbsup 1

13 hours ago, rlambke19 said:

Haha - yep - 150km.

I haven't ridden on Snake Road in a long time. Those rumble strips are ridiculous. Although I know a lot of cyclists and motorcyclists have died on that road. It's been 1/2 re-paved - so it's no longer a "go fast" road, but then again I never road it like a wannabe Rossi anyways. The best part of that is the southern part...great pavement and some nice big sweepers. 

I'm down for a meet. How many are we in the tri-cities?

Rob 

Not sure who else is in the area... member map is gone ?

11 hours ago, Husqy said:

Not sure who else is in the area... member map is gone ?

Yep -it's been gone for some time - since the site was updated last I believe.

I'm not even sure who admins this site any more.

I'll scroll through a few threads in this section and try and do a roll call.

Are you on GTAM @Husqy?

Rob 

• Thumbsup 1