BadAss Motorcycle Cover

Because of my impending move, I'm losing the garage I park the bike in - DAMN!! Sooo, I gosta find me a cover pretty quick or I'll be washing the damn bike more often that I want to. I asked the collective here and on the FZ sites and many of them recommended the BadAss Motorcycle cover .

I ordered it about a week ago and it showed up today, cool!! And I gotta say, it really is a badass cover! It's a little bit spendy at $70, but the good stuff usually is.

The material is very heavy duty and there are a lot of thoughtful little touches in their design. It even came in its own little plastic and cloth carrying case. But I'll be damned if I'll *ever* get it to go back in - kinda like Pillsbury biscuits, once you get 'em out, you cannot put 'em back in <g>!!

For sizing purposes, it fit my bike just about perfectly, just a wee bit on the large size but I do not think a medium would work. Besides, much better to be a little large than too small, eh? At least that is what she said...It should be almost a custom fit if you have panniers and/or a top case.

Anyway, if you're in need of a very stout, well made bike cover, the Badass cover is definitely CD-Approved!!

-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

that looks nice. I went cheap with the decidedly not Badass cover:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FQCPHC8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

It comes in its own case which I have been scared to take it out of as it will never fold that small again. I will test it in a couple weeks while camping. My magic 8 ball guess as to its's future? Used one night then burned in a gasoline fireball when it becomes soaked and unfoldable.
2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Archived