Seat height taller 2022 vs 2019

I was disappointed to see how much taller I was sitting on the T9 compared to my 2019. I used to stand on the balls of my feet while at a stop on my 2019, which was doable. Unfortunately while shopping for the T9gt I was sitting in the showroom and my toes were stretched down starving for terra firma. I find it a deal breaker for me. :(

34 minutes ago, NormR said:

I was disappointed to see how much taller I was sitting on the T9 compared to my 2019. I used to stand on the balls of my feet while at a stop on my 2019, which was doable. Unfortunately while shopping for the T9gt I was sitting in the showroom and my toes were stretched down starving for terra firma. I find it a deal breaker for me. :(

Are you sure the seat wasn’t in the high position?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, OZVFR said:

Are you sure the seat wasn’t in the high position?

Well this is embarrassing🙈 Didn’t even cross my mind to check for that! Off to the stealer-ship I go!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NormR said:

I was disappointed to see how much taller I was sitting on the T9 compared to my 2019.

I also felt that the seat height on the new T9 was higher when I sat on one in the showroom. It was higher than My 17reg 900 and both bikes on the low seat hight. I wondered at the time if it could be down to the suspension settings on the new bike or the fact that the stock suspension was brand new and not compressing under my weight. I rode a friends T9 for a short time recently and it didn't feel any higher than mine.

• Thumbsup 1