DIY seat mod

I shaved and contoured some of the foam that forms that kind of angular line which was uncomfortable on the inside of the thigh. I also trimmed away the "bead" that runs along the bottom of the seat pan in that area too. I then put a small piece of memory foam between the pan and original foam and replaced the factory seat cover. Will post pics and review when I get a chance to upload and of course ride.
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

20150517_193930_zpskameqg2l.jpg

Finshed seat with original cover reinstalled. Less slack than before.
Does have a slight ripply "celulite" look In the trimmed areas but not too bad.
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
Papac2000, you have done exactly what I did to the stock seat, and we even share the residual 'cellulite' after re-shaping the top foam!   That's a good description of it...
I hope your mod suits you better than mine did - I have to say that I couldn't detect any difference, so have now ordered the Seat Concepts 'group buy' from here.   Fingers - and buttocks - are firmly crossed!
L of S

Archived