Hello from Bay Area, California!

arnelx

I just picked up a fiery hot red 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 with 2,290 miles! My other bike is 2014 Honda CRF250L bone stock. That triple is amazing! The modes work just as well. The bike came with Yamaha hard bags already mounted! My only complaint with the bike is the wind noise at freeway speeds(75-85mph). The original owner did install a 'sport' screen on there. It's 3" shorter than stock. I'll have to test that out. Current wind blasts me at collar bone level. Well I'm happy about joining this forum and I hope my new journey with the J is fun, fast, and safe!

Also a big welcome from a few hundred miles South, down in the smog bay. So far my '15 gray is all 3 plus. Get ready to open the ol' wallet though, lots of good stuff available to make it even better.

Also a big welcome from a few hundred miles South, down in the smog bay. So far my '15 gray is all 3 plus. Get ready to open the ol' wallet though, lots of good stuff available to make it even better.

What do you mean "all 3 plus"?

What do you mean "all 3 plus"?
fun, fast, and safe! (from your original post) 

Archived