Brand New Arizona FJ-09

Really happy with the first 100 miles. Nice on the freeway, nice in stop and go and great in the mountains. Can't wait for Two Brothers to start shipping their full exhaust at the end of February.
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/Grayhawk01/20150207_160451-1_zpsfcf1bd5d.jpg
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
Sold: KTM Super Duke 990, Ducati 1098S, BMW K1200S, HD Fat Boy, HD Road King Classic, Kawasaki KLR 650

After some consideration and speaking with a guy who owns a bike shop in PHX, I decided against a full system. He made good points. I am not tracking the bike and it's a sport tourer after all, so how much gain in a full exhaust?? He actually fabricates custom exhaust. Getting that catalytic converter off there will shed some pounds, and going with a slip on will give me some sound (so the cars can hear me). I decided on the M4, and Sport Bike Track Gear had a great price on one.
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
Sold: KTM Super Duke 990, Ducati 1098S, BMW K1200S, HD Fat Boy, HD Road King Classic, Kawasaki KLR 650

Guest eatpasta
After some consideration and speaking with a guy who owns a bike shop in PHX, I decided against a full system. He made good points. I am not tracking the bike and it's a sport tourer after all, so how much gain in a full exhaust?? He actually fabricates custom exhaust. Getting that catalytic converter off there will shed some pounds, and going with a slip on will give me some sound (so the cars can hear me). I decided on the M4, and Sport Bike Track Gear had a great price on one.
cool well - either way post up what you did so we can see how it sounds 
P-)

• Premium Member
Will the M4 exhaust fit? The one for the FZ-09 will not due to the center stand interference. If they have one that fits the FJ-09(tracer), then please post up a link as I would be very interested. 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived