New owner from Saguenay

fj09max

New owner from Saguenay, Qc, Canada :D  Had done 18,000km on the FZ09 then trade-in for a FJ09 Matte Metallic Gray.
Bike is in the garage, 0km and would be happy to break in the engine but temp is still way to cold... >:(
Rear carrier, heated grip and hard panier installed myself.
Cabot Trail last year on the FZ09Tail of the dragon in June with the FJ09 :P
Have a great season rider's
Max

Salut j'ai commandé le mien chez Moto Illimités ya 2 mois. Rien encore..... Je veux refaire le Blue Ridge et le Dragon au mois de mai ou juin. Si ça continue comme ça je ne serai pas capable de le roder à temps!

Suis de Trois-Rivières.

I'm gonna call them tomorrow. I also bought a YZ250 FX plus 1200 $ in accessories. For the YZ they gave me an appointment to pick it up.They said we are going to call you 2 days before for the final price so you can write your check at the right amount. That day, no call. The day after, same thing. After that day i was preparing my stuff to go get it and gave them a call just to make sure: hummm looks like we forgot you. We don't see your name/appointment anywhere.... Wow. I said give me back my 500 $ deposit. I'm buying 2 brand new bikes and accessories and you don't seem to care. The guy said let me talk to my boss and i will call you back. He called back after 10 min and said we are going to deliver the bikes to your home to buy back the misunderstanding. I said all right. That was over a month ago. Nothing since....

Guest eatpasta
New owner from Saguenay, Qc, Canada :D  Had done 18,000km on the FZ09 then trade-in for a FJ09 Matte Metallic Gray. Bike is in the garage, 0km and would be happy to break in the engine but temp is still way to cold... >:(

the frustration must be palpable!!  I can only imagine what it's like to have a brand new bike in the garage and have wait, dog knows how long to be able to just break it in.    either way, congrats and welcome to the site!

friday_zpszdqtroie.gif

Archived