Soon to be new owner

sxx360

Well, I filled out a credit app yesterday for the gray FJ-09 left on the floor at the dealer. Can't wait to get her home and start breaking her in. Got a few bikes to get rid of as well to free up grarage spac . Hah . It'll become a premium with 4 bikes in the garage...
I think my first mods will be to add a little color, probably blue as it will offset the gray nicely. It was a toss up between taking the gray or finding a red one but it doesn't matter what color, it'll be mine :)

Guest eatpasta
Well, I filled out a credit app yesterday for the gray FJ-09 left on the floor at the dealer. Can't wait to get her home and start breaking her in. Got a few bikes to get rid of as well to free up grarage spac . Hah . It'll become a premium with 4 bikes in the garage... I think my first mods will be to add a little color, probably blue as it will offset the gray nicely. It was a toss up between taking the gray or finding a red one but it doesn't matter what color, it'll be mine :)
congrats on the bike!!  There's nothing like that feeling of having a bike that nobody has been on before you.  I actually wish I knew that feeling because Ive never had a new bike.... BUT Im hoping to change that soon.  Sooner or later anyways. 
Welcome to the site!

Well, the weather and dealership are still teasing me--got a call earlier in the week that the shift shaft kits should be in, and my bike was first in line--hopefully ready by Saturday (that would be today). Unfortunately I didn't get the call I was hoping for, and meanwhile it''s crystal clear skies and in the upper 60's -- perfect riding weather. Hoping to pick it up Tuesday at this point, fingers crossed.

Yea, I got bit by the recall also. Unfortunately I live an hour away from the dealership and will have to wait until Saturday to pick it up. Also, my bank gave me a way better rate than either of the dealers I went to. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised.
I picked up some rotella with a speed perk $20 off $40 for my first few changes, just gotta head to Walmart and grab a few filters and I'll be all set to ride her when I get her home.
Til then I will continue to ride my ninja 500. She's a lucky one with nearly 30k miles

Archived