New Owner in Houston Area

fj0niner

Hello everyone. 

New FJ-09 owner in Sugar Land Texas. Actually took delivery 01/10. Maybe the first in the West Houston area according to two dealers. Winter along with a lot of work has kept me off the bike way too much so far. Looking forward to escaping very soon!  So far so good with the FJ, only have about 150 miles on it, but loving it so far.  This is my 10th bike in 29 years and may be the new favorite already. Will be evaluating a better seat and taller windscreen soon once more aftermarket stuff is released. 

Happy to be here on FJ-09.org!

Cheers,
Rob

Guest eatpasta
Hello everyone.   
New FJ-09 owner in Sugar Land Texas. Actually took delivery 01/10. Maybe the first in the West Houston area according to two dealers. Winter along with a lot of work has kept me off the bike way too much so far. Looking forward to escaping very soon!  So far so good with the FJ, only have about 150 miles on it, but loving it so far.  This is my 10th bike in 29 years and may be the new favorite already. Will be evaluating a better seat and taller windscreen soon once more aftermarket stuff is released. 

Happy to be here on FJ-09.org!

Cheers,
Rob

your favorite already?  awesome!    Well spring is upon us, so Im sure you're going to be riding quite a lot more in the not so distant future.  Post some pics up of the week-long trips you're going to be doing

Archived