Power Commander

Have the Power Commander, Auto Tune and block off plates sitting in the garage. Just waiting another 3 or so weeks for the back ordered Graves exhaust that has the second bung and will install everything at once. Hate waiting....

Have the Power Commander, Auto Tune and block off plates sitting in the garage. Just waiting another 3 or so weeks for the back ordered Graves exhaust that has the second bung and will install everything at once. Hate waiting....

Vern- cool!
Question, why are you getting an exhaust that has a second bung for an O2 sensor?

-Skip

Guest bmidd
Vern- cool!
Question, why are you getting an exhaust that has a second bung for an O2 sensor?

-Skip
For the Autotune Wideband O2 sensor.

For the Autotune Wideband O2 sensor. 

Ok.
Just FYI, the Autotune module comes with a bung in the box that can be installed on any pipe. You simply drill a hole in a location of your choosing, and run a bead around the bung. If you are worried about the existing bung in the pipe, Akro. etc usually sends a plug if you don't want to install the factory O2 back in.

If you're anxious and don't want to wait out the back order, you could go that way as well.

HTH, Skip

Ok. Just FYI, the Autotune module comes with a bung in the box that can be installed on any pipe. You simply drill a hole in a location of your choosing, and run a bead around the bung. If you are worried about the existing bung in the pipe, Akro. etc usually sends a plug if you don't want to install the factory O2 back in.

If you're anxious and don't want to wait out the back order, you could go that way as well.

Totally agree it would be quicker to get a different system and add the supplied bung. I did look at other systems such as the Akrapovic but I ended up ordering the Graves because I love their products. The fact that they include a second bung for something like the Autotune sensor is only an added benefit. The day the exhaust shows up will be a nice garage day 8-)

Totally agree it would be quicker to get a different system and add the supplied bung. I did look at other systems such as the Akrapovic but I ended up ordering the Graves because I love their products. The fact that they include a second bung for something like the Autotune sensor is only an added benefit. The day the exhaust shows up will be a nice garage day 8-)

Hell yes. :) Looking forward to hearing how you like the sound.

-s

• 2 weeks later...
PC-5 on, it came with an O2 optimizer to fool the stock O2 sensor inbto a better A/F ratio.

Quite the pain to get to things-- the ecu is on top of the airbox, under the fuel tank. And unlike my Suzukis the fuel tank is not hinged . Amazing amount of stuff to come off to get to airbox and injectors!! Fuel Moto USA did good job on the map they loaded in it, did not take much tweaking on my dyno to get it the way I wanted. Much smoother down low now.
Still want to get it flashed--esp to get rid of the speed limiter-- as I had to run bike on dyno in 3rd gear!

• 1 month later...
I,ve now the EJK module on my mt09 tracer.
with the akra carbon full system on iT,diconnected the CO2 sensor and blocked off the tube for the frech air system from the air filterbox.
ather 10 runs on the dynojet en adjusting the EJK the bike runs still Too ritch  orginal.
and afther adjusting iT leaner, iTS riding like à carburated bike,now dips anymore en running stright too the rpmlimiter.
if you wanna ride iT like à sportbike put an EJK on iT. Grtz from teun from the netherlands.

Archived