Brief article on motorcycle reliability and satisfaction

• Premium Member
"victory motorcycles have the happiest owners" is part of the headline of that article

Yesterday,on my way home, I was idly waiting for a red light to change on the road outside the infamous GCHQ in Cheltenham. I felt the world start to vibrate. No, it wasn't ISIS blowing up GCHQ, it was a Victory pulling alongside in the adjacent lane.

Not my cup of tea but the bike certainly has presence and the owner had gone in for the whole lifestyle thing with his choice of attire and personalised number plate.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I considered buying Victory bike in my recent return to motorcycling. They're beautiful machines, but after riding one, I found the length and weight were more than I wanted to deal with when driving around town. Side note... While at the same dealer after looking at one, and on the way out the door, I walked past an FJ-09 and found myself asking the salesman "What is that bike?" He wasn't sure since he sold Victory's, but I ended up buying the FJ-09 from him. And, I still find myself smiling every time I look at it.

I threw a leg over an Indian before I bought my FJ. I am not a physically weak person, but I really needed an extra grunt to get that sucker off the side stand. My wife took up position in the "Old Lady" seat, and I hit the starter. Almost immediately I hear "Shut it off! My head is coming off!" She said that pillion seat shook so hard at idle that she had to make sure all her teeth were still there. I asked the salesman what the weight was 865 pounds. Yup, I really want to ride that in a city or a parking lot. I still have to make a mental note on my FJ before getting it off the side stand to not heave it over on the other side.

Archived