New from Texas

Hello all, thanks for letting me in! I picked up my new to me 2019 Tracer 900 GT yesterday. 250 wonderful miles to get her home. Weather was perfect and thoroughly enjoyed my first ride on this awesome machine. Can't wait for my son to come home from Korea in July, he will then be stationed at Ft Hood and our adventure travels together will begin. Oh, and I beg to differ with some on here...The black one's are the fastest! lol 

• Thumbsup 4

Welcome. I guess you just missed the Bluebonnets on your ride home. Looks like YOU will have to do the traveling to your son, as the Hill Country has a lot better riding roads than you do in Cypress. 

• Supporting Member

Welcome @Fishtexx!  I covered about 250 miles yesterday myself, out past Cypress on the northwest side...  Fayetteville, Round Top, Burton, Chappell Hill, etc...   These FJ/Tracers are the perfect bike for that type of day trip exploring.  

Any chance you were around Steven F. Austin State Park (near San Felipe) late morning?   I passed a black Tracer GT as I was turning off to take the back road over to Sealy.   

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! No texscottyd, that was not me by SFA SP. I rolled in to the driveway at about 6pm Saturday. Brian, my folks live by Lake Somerville, get to see the bluebonnets every year. They are in their mid/late 80's, so that is a very common run for me. Now instead of burning $70+ fuel every trip in my F-350, I can do it for less than $20 on the bike and have a lot more fun!. I averaged 58.6 mpg on my trip coming home, very pleased! That cold Miller light was awesome as I just stood there for a little while admiring my sweet new ride!

• Thumbsup 3

• 3 weeks later...

Bummer! I was looking forward to seeing another black beauty! Of course they're the fastest! ;)

(Not sure if you're on a Mac, but you can right click, select quick actions, and convert image. That will give you the option to make a smaller size.)

1 minute ago, JP3RKS said:

Bummer! I was looking forward to seeing another black beauty! Of course they're the fastest! ;)

(Not sure if you're on a Mac, but you can right click, select quick actions, and convert image. That will give you the option to make a smaller size.)

Also did a google search for how to do it on PC. Not sure if this helps, but:

Compress pictures to reduce file size
  1. Select the picture or pictures you need to reduce.
  2. Under Picture Tools on the Format tab, select Compress Pictures from the Adjust group. ... 
  3. Select the compression and resolution options and then select OK.

11 hours ago, JP3RKS said:

Also did a google search for how to do it on PC. Not sure if this helps, but:

Compress pictures to reduce file size
  1. Select the picture or pictures you need to reduce.
  2. Under Picture Tools on the Format tab, select Compress Pictures from the Adjust group. ... 
  3. Select the compression and resolution options and then select OK.

Thanks bud, I will give it a try!

Tracer 900 GT 1 (2).jpg