Sold - Tracer 9GT Comfort seat for sale $250 shipped OBO

Hi Folks,

I edited this because I found out how expensive shipping is if you're not a business. For this seat, shipping could be anywhere from $30 to $68 to the lower 48. I was a bit disappointed. I know I can't ask someone to pay what I have in the seat and also pay for shipping, so I'm including shipping in the price. Also removed the oil filters because you can get those anywhere and the extra weight isn't worth the cost. Here is my revised ad. Sorry for any confusion, mostly on my part.

I ordered a comfort seat from Austria about two months ago, and it finally came in last week.

Unfortunately, I had already decided to trade my Tracer on a 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT Travel.  I put the stock seat back on for the trade, but I did manage to get a nice ~200 mile ride in on the seat before I traded the bike. I have to say it's a great improvement. We're not talking Goldwing or Harley plush, but it's much better, and you can feel the additional padding. 

The seat is black with silver-ish stitching. Cat not included.

I will ship to the lower 48 for $250 OBO. I will also include my version of the seat slope mod, which may not be as refined as the popular one offered here, but you can't see it when the seat is on. It plugs the seat into the top slot in front and the back slot in the rear. No effect on the tank mount.

P1000537.JPG

P1000538.JPG

P1000539.JPG

P1000540.JPG

Edited by Craig in Alabama
Sold
  • Thumbsup 2

• Craig in Alabama changed the title to Sold - Tracer 9GT Comfort seat for sale $250 shipped OBO