Getting to know her!

Just got this beautiful machine a week and a half ago. I could not be happier! The FJ-09 is a MAJOR upgrade from the cafe style bike i had before. Plenty of power, great ergonomics, and looks to boot. I took a little while after work today to take off the fairings and scope out the front end  and radiator to see how easy maintenance would be. I felt like i was getting a girl topless for the first time! hahah cheesy, but that was the first thing that popped into my head. 

I'm so damn pumped for a summer/fall of some serious commuting with a few longer weekend trips in there. Glad to be here!

vRVKlzU.jpg

Anyways, I'm glad to be here, and I look forward to getting some good ideas and advise from you guys ( and girls if there are any?! )

Just got this beautiful machine a week and a half ago. I could not be happier! The FJ-09 is a MAJOR upgrade from the cafe style bike i had before. Plenty of power, great ergonomics, and looks to boot. I took a little while after work today to take off the fairings and scope out the front end  and radiator to see how easy maintenance would be. I felt like i was getting a girl topless for the first time! hahah cheesy, but that was the first thing that popped into my head.  
I'm so damn pumped for a summer/fall of some serious commuting with a few longer weekend trips in there. Glad to be here!

vRVKlzU.jpg

Anyways, I'm glad to be here, and I look forward to getting some good ideas and advise from you guys ( and girls if there are any?! )
Ok, when I need to change spark plugs, that will be in my head now...hahaha! 
Ty

'05 Bandit 1200s ( Blue and White ) Bandit pic

2015 FJ-09 ( RED ) FJ-09 pic

Archived