chain brush

• Premium Member
this cost under £2 from Ebay. It's very good at the job - nice stiff bristles on the straight end work well to stir the Muc Off chain cleaner into the nooks & crannies. The U-shaped bit works well to clean the side plates. Quite impressed for such a small outlay, especially when some very similar branded items are 10 times the price

link 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Wow, the forum must have cleared em all out already. Link provided shows to be closed or item no longer available.

I've been thinking about updating my chain maintenance routine for some time now. Adding the use of a device in addition to just sprays. I imagine a new brush would assist my motivation to do so.
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

• Premium Member
how odd - if you put the item number into Ebay search the brush comes up - I've edited the original post
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived