wheel stripes/ graphics

Guest spunrdneck

Guest spunrdneck
just installed some wheel gaphics- by rascal gafik, went with red smoke $22 shipped. extremely easy to install! total of 16 pieces needed (they give you 17 for piece of mind I guess) went on smooth and just as one would expect. they seem to stay stuck and look decent in my opinion, any thoughts?
11B37BF4-3C83-4BD0-950B-BFD58D9E3E69.jpg

I think the wheel/rim stripes look great . I want to do this to my bike, just need to decide on the colour. I have the matte grey bike, wasn't considering red, but after seeing yours will add to short list. Was thinking of white, gold or a chrome/silver colours. Any thoughts......

Do you have a link to where you purchased? 

Guest spunrdneck
I think the wheel/rim stripes look great . I want to do this to my bike, just need to decide on the colour. I have the matte grey bike, wasn't considering red, but after seeing yours will add to short list. Was thinking of white, gold or a chrome/silver colours. Any thoughts...... 
Do you have a link to where you purchased? 

color to me is purely a personal touch, whatever you like is what you should go with! as for a link, I found these on ebay here but just search 17 inch wheel stripes and you will find all kinds of stuff!

Guest spunrdneck
better pic of the graphic on the wheel and how it ties with the FJ09 decal color change
DSCN0041.jpgDSCN0039.jpg

Archived