New Canadian member

I am currently riding a Suzuki Bandit done up nicely...head ported, JE pistons, cammed up a bit with a full brock/hindle exhaust system. The motor is GREAT, dyno'd at 144 hp and just under 90 ft lbs. The rest of the bike, well its a tank! I am at the point in my life ( will be 61 this summer...YIKES) that I need to get something a bit lighter and easier to flick around. The FJ is at the top of my want list and I hope to swing a demo ride soon. The only down side that I can see is the seat height, but I imagine that can be dealt with.

Take er easy!
Dan

• Premium Member
I am currently riding a Suzuki Bandit done up nicely...head ported, JE pistons, cammed up a bit with a full brock/hindle exhaust system. The motor is GREAT, dyno'd at 144 hp and just under 90 ft lbs. The rest of the bike, well its a tank! I am at the point in my life ( will be 61 this summer...YIKES) that I need to get something a bit lighter and easier to flick around. The FJ is at the top of my want list and I hope to swing a demo ride soon. The only down side that I can see is the seat height, but I imagine that can be dealt with. 
Take er easy!
Dan

You should talk to TY. He has both and loves both (but I think he prefers the FJ a little more, don't tell anybody!). 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived