FJ-09 vs FZ-09

FYI, I have already seen some posts dogging the 09. The FJ and FZ09's are very much alike in so many ways so there really is no reason to debate which bike is better. Both kick ass at what they are designed for beyond frame, forks, engine.

Here is mine, and at 392 lbs its a blast in the mountain twistys of Idaho.. Pulled upper tens at Firebird Raceway on my third run. Laying forward over the bars and hanging on for dear life. 0-90 happens so quickly on this bike.

Ecu flash fixed the initial throttle and top speed limiter and m4 exhaust and battery dropped major weight which is better than hp because light is 100% useable all rpms.

Dobeck fuel controller, emissions block off and 0-2 bung blocked off I'm making right around 122 hp.

But man, Winter phucking sucks!

I
One of my Vendors on fz07.org sells almost all FZ-09/FJ-09 exhaust kits including Akrapovic and sells stage kits with exhaust/fuel controller kits with great success .
Also, a new suspension vendor is coming on board here soon with some awesome discounts for members. As a sales vp,in my daily life, I'm committed to finding us the most awesome values from Vendors.

Thanks again to all of you for joining!

My bike

Guest eatpasta
damm - 122 hp is a lot of power for that little bike.  That's gotta be more than my Speed Triple and it's got 200cc advantage....

cant wait to try out one of these bikes - ride down to LA so I can test yours

I'm putting it up for sale soon so that I can get an FJ-09.

damm - 122 hp is a lot of power for that little bike.  That's gotta be more than my Speed Triple and it's got 200cc advantage.... 

Guest eatpasta
I'm putting it up for sale soon so that I can get an FJ-09.  

but you promised to buy my FJR for 50% over blue book! 
>:(

Archived