Car/U-Haul trailer storage facility near Viginia Beach?

Hi guys I would like to go on a trip from Quebec,Canada to Viriginia Beach and start from there on my FJ and go to the Outer banks then ride around the Blue Ridge, Deal's Gap, Great Smoky Mtn Park etc. Last time I did that I left home on my Versys. No way I'm doing that this time. So I'm looking for a place to park my car and rented U-Haul bike trailer near VA Beach for around 8 days. I'm still not sure if I am going to start to ride in VA beach though. Maybe I am going to start directly near the Outer banks... So i'm looking for a place to park my car/trailer in Virginia or NC.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much!

Hi guys I would like to go on a trip from Quebec,Canada to Viriginia Beach and start from there on my FJ and go to the Outer banks then ride around the Blue Ridge, Deal's Gap, Great Smoky Mtn Park etc. Last time I did that I left home on my Versys. No way I'm doing that this time. So I'm looking for a place to park my car and rented U-Haul bike trailer near VA Beach for around 8 days. I'm still not sure if I am going to start to ride in VA beach though. Maybe I am going so start directly near the Outer banks... 
Any ideas?

Thank you very much!

I'm in northern NC, with enough land for a car and trailer. About 2 hours from the coast. 
STUFF EVERYTHING - I'VE ALWAYS GOT MY BIKE!

Archived