Another FJ09 review

If you come from riding dirt bikes like me you will love the fj 09! I had a 2001 Honda cr 125 and still have a 2006 Honda crf 450. My first street bike was ninja 250, rode for about 9months than sold. 7months later got a 2010 Kawasaki Versys 650 that I rode for about 2yrs. Loved the versys 650! almost thought I wouldn't need another bike. Never toured versys just rode canyon and took to chuckwalla once. Also upright position bike that handles great like a sport bike. Now I've had my fj09 since end of March and couldn't be happier! All my riding buddies ride sports bikes I'm the only rider on sport tourer. I keep up with sport bikes and carve through canyons no problem. way smoother and stronger than my Versys. Gonna ride fj 09 first time on track. again at chuckwalla raceway end of October. The fj 09 in my opinion though I have very little street experience. Is a great street bike for those who come form dirt and like riding upright. The inline triple is super torquey and fun in every gear. I always get eyeballed and asked about my tracer. Always tell people it goes fast really well and slow really well! I probably won't need another bike for a long time fj just seems for me like the perfect great gas milage, easy maintanance giving bike. So was the Versys, also highly recommended! Fj09 though is just way better and newer! Love it!

Archived