New owner in Montreal, Qc

dguevin

Sealed the deal today on my FJ. A grey one. Can't wait for that snow to melt and ride the beast !!! Already purchased that tail tidy... super fast shipping by the seller... should be here by friday ! 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331258525378?rmvSB=true

Will post pictures when installed. Will be sexier than the stock trailer hitch for sure!!

10 590+tx chez Motofolie à Montréal. 2 ans de garantie, 2 ans de changement d'huile gratuit et 5 ans d'entreposage l'hiver... Assez content du deal et c'est le moins cher que j'ai trouvé dans ma semaine de magasinage!

Ok j'ai l'intention de regarder à plusieurs endroits car je veux acheter un yz250fx aussi. Et si je ne vends pas ma Versys je vais la laisser en échange. Donc je cherche la meilleure offre pour plus de 20 000 $ de ventes.
Ps: ça sera un gris.... en europe ils ont les roues "copper" et le matching header mais bon, j'attendrai pas les 2016 au cas ou...

10 590+tx chez Motofolie à Montréal. 2 ans de garantie, 2 ans de changement d'huile gratuit et 5 ans d'entreposage l'hiver... Assez content du deal et c'est le moins cher que j'ai trouvé dans ma semaine de magasinage!
Ok j'ai l'intention de regarder à plusieurs endroits car je veux acheter un yz250fx aussi. Et si je ne vends pas ma Versys je vais la laisser en échange. Donc je cherche la meilleure offre pour plus de 20 000 $ de ventes. Ps: ça sera un gris.... en europe ils ont les roues "copper" et le matching header mais bon, j'attendrai pas les 2016 au cas ou...

Go at MotoFolie, you won't be disappointed! They are pretty aggressive on price and you might be able to get a 2014 250f with huge savings and goodies!

Guest eatpasta
Ahhhh! didnt take long for the French to come out. This reinforces our internationalness.
Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy the bike!! many of us are still trying to figure out our own way to get one....

as for you French Canadians, my favorite racer of all time is French Canadian

1996_Duhamel_RC45.jpg

Guest eatpasta
Ahhhh! didnt take long for the French to come out. This reinforces our internationalness. Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy the bike!! many of us are still trying to figure out our own way to get one....

as for you French Canadians, my favorite racer of all time is French Canadian

1996_Duhamel_RC45.jpg

MIGUEL!!

Ive had the honor of watching him race a few times in person, and got a few posters signed..... guy is my freakin idle....What was that one Daytona 200 where he won the 600 race then won the 200 also??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu45AdxG_XD3qS0TCF8yJg7vjH2Ps4tjSBJ7O2gjMP73TekIu9gg

Yess, I remember that from Duhamel !...that race was the season opening event in... 2000, 2001 ???

I return your salutations and hope you guys find a bike fast !!

On that subject... with the US dollar quite high compared to the CAD... anyone willing to buy on our side of the fence?? Availability is not a problem so far...

Archived