Wolfman Beta Bag or "Biker's Friend" rear over seat Luggage

martyl

• Premium Member
I have the Hepco and Becker Hard case panniers. I don't want a hard top case. I want to get a soft rear seat mounting bag for weekend trips. I'm looking at either the Wolfman Beta Bag or the "Biker's Friend" bag. Any suggestions?
i'm leaning towards, The Biker's Friend in XL. http://www.bikersfriend.com/pages/saddlebag.htm
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

I have used a bikers friend on my Harley for the last year and it is terrific. Very well made, completely waterproof, and holds a ton. The PVC interior is very tough and never loses shape.  On the Harley the backrest was a great added benefit.  I haven't fitted it to the FJ yet but no reason it wouldn't work. There are tons of options to secure it to the bike.

-Steve

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member
I have the Hepco and Becker Hard case panniers. I don't want a hard top case. I want to get a soft rear seat mounting bag for weekend trips. I'm looking at either the Wolfman Beta Bag or the "Biker's Friend" bag. Any suggestions? i'm leaning towards, The Biker's Friend in XL. http://www.bikersfriend.com/pages/saddlebag.htm
So, I went with the Medium Size, "Biker's Friend" Luggage. It fits in between my Hepco & Becker luggage with the H & B soft top extra bags. I can open the lids on the H & B luggage without removing the Biker's friend luggage. Great quality. Came with two bungees, two nylon straps, and two reusable zip ties as well as a web pad backrest for hot days. Attached the stock grab handles perfectly. I currently have the stock seat on the bike as I'm waiting on my Corbin seat (Another thread on that topic). Here's some pics. This bag gives me firm back support with the attached (Velcro) back pad with lumbar pad. The only thing is I have to mount the bike with my leg through and over the seat. The bike with the bag is too tall for me to swing my leg over. Road trip here I come!!! 4596597.jpg 
4596598.jpg

4596599.jpg

4596601.jpg

A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

Archived