South West Michigan FJ Riders

Hey guys, new to the forum (been here 4-5 days or so) looking for any FJ-09 riders in southwest Michigan area or near (I am in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek area).  I know one is from the east side, shout out to St. Claire Shores, was just wondering if anyone is closer?  I am picking up my Matte Grey 2015 this Friday, gonna tool around play a game called phototag from a different site (possibly try and start one here if interest) where you ride around to different locations take a pic of the bike in front of that location, post it, then the next guy research's, finds it, pics it, and finds another location.  This game has taken me all over Michigan and it is fairly fun and provides a place to ride to.  Other than that just waiting to enjoy my new bike, looking to meet and ride with those who would like.  Thanks.  

Hey guys, new to the forum (been here 4-5 days or so) looking for any FJ-09 riders in southwest Michigan area or near (I am in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek area).  I know one is from the east side, shout out to St. Claire Shores, was just wondering if anyone is closer?  I am picking up my Matte Grey 2015 this Friday, gonna tool around play a game called phototag from a different site (possibly try and start one here if interest) where you ride around to different locations take a pic of the bike in front of that location, post it, then the next guy research's, finds it, pics it, and finds another location.  This game has taken me all over Michigan and it is fairly fun and provides a place to ride to.  Other than that just waiting to enjoy my new bike, looking to meet and ride with those who would like.  Thanks.  

There's 2 others that I know of from Michigan, one in Traverse, and the other in Muskegon I believe.
'15 FJ-09 - Candy Red. Mods: Cruizin cruise control, Givi D2122S WS & crash bars. Rivco anti-vibration highway pegs. Yamaha rear rack & softbags. RAM mount X grip at handlebar bolts. Shorty levers. Tail assembly shortened. FZ6 rubber pegs.
'05 Honda CRF450r
'77 Honda CB550f Super Sport

I live in northern michigan and am thinking of getting an fj, any reason not to get one?
Unsure, pick mine up tomorrow.  Read some things on here about issues or concerns, but nothing that is going to keep me from riding mine.  Every bike has its quirks, I love the look and sound (even with stock exhaust), so I am all in for an FJ.  Where about in Northern MI?  I am headed to Mt. Pleasant the weekend of the 23rd.   

Archived