• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Riding and, "Attacked" by Indians...

martyl

• Premium Member
On one of my favorite roads and I look in my mirrors and behind me is like twenty Indian Scouts! :-0 I let them pass me and followed behind them for a while. Turns out they were doing a test run for Bridgestone tires. They had a follow car and they seemed very organized. It was fun following them for a little while. I was nice and followed behind like a gentleman. I know the roads they were on very well and I know I could have blasted past them. ;-) I test rode the Indian Scout when I was deciding what bike to get and it is a blast to ride. Almost considered buying one but wasn't suited IMHO for what I wanted in my next motorcycle. The FJ09 just kept calling me back. Still very happy with my choice. The FJ09 is just a great all around motorcycle... Good ride!!!
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

• Premium Member
On one of my favorite roads and I look in my mirrors and behind me is like twenty Indian Scouts! :-0 I let them pass me and followed behind them for a while. Turns out they were doing a test run for Bridgestone tires. They had a follow car and they seemed very organized. It was fun following them for a little while. I was nice and followed behind like a gentleman. I know the roads they were on very well and I know I could have blasted past them. ;-) I test rode the Indian Scout when I was deciding what bike to get and it is a blast to ride. Almost considered buying one but wasn't suited IMHO for what I wanted in my next motorcycle. The FJ09 just kept calling me back. Still very happy with my choice. The FJ09 is just a great all around motorcycle... Good ride!!!
Testing tires on Florida roads, that's very bold of them.   ???
BLB

Archived