An hour in the north Georgia mountains

• Premium Member
So last week I went for a ride to check my suspension adjustments. It was supposed to be a quick ride to an industrial area and suddenly I'm 100 miles away in the north Georgia mountains recording this!
Roads were wet with fine gravel on a lot of corners and I've never been on this route before so I took it slow and easy. I put time-stamp links in the description so it's easier to check certain sections of the ride.
Wolf Pen Gap Road is amazing.  I'm fairly certain that 5 mile section before getting to US129 was completed by a team of road route engineers who were all fighting over the pen when it scribbled out on the map.  The whole area is covered with roads that look amazing on a map and I can't wait to get back out there.
Side note:  Suggestions and comments on the editing (or lack of) is welcome. I've seen requests for no comment, no edit riding and thought I'd make something since my camera is always running anyhow. It's more a matter of finding interesting roads because I'm sure people don't care to watch me fight Atlanta traffic.

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FChGVBHRzME]

Archived