Hello from IA!

Hi,

You've seen my bike before. I'm nsmiller's wife and I'm the rider of the bike that he has been taking care of on YouTube. If it wasn't obvious, I'm a 26 year old female FJ-09 rider and live in Iowa. I've been riding for a few years and got my FJ in the summer of 2016 and am in love with it.

• Premium Member
Hi, 
You've seen my bike before. I'm nsmiller's wife and I'm the rider of the bike that he has been taking care of on YouTube. If it wasn't obvious, I'm a 26 year old female FJ-09 rider and live in Iowa. I've been riding for a few years and got my FJ in the summer of 2016 and am in love with it.
Welcome! I love my FJ-09 too. Now go rack up some miles so your husband can post more videos.  :)

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

I just finished a Saddle Sore 1000 so stay tuned for my thoughts on how well the bike handled with that!  :)
...oh, do tell... I am lining up to do that in late spring.... and big congratulations!!!
Thank you! We finished in 23 hours. I created a thread in the "day trip" forum if you're interested in seeing some pictures and asking questions! It was a great ride. Good luck to you as you plan yours!

Archived