Where to have upgrades done in Arizona?

I want to have the following done:Akro exhaustFront fork cartridgesRear shockECU flashed by 2 Wheel DynoWorksRoutine maintenance-throttle Body Sync
I do not have time or space and skills to do this myself. I am in Tucson,AZ. Can anyone recommend a shop that will do quality work in the Phoenix or Tucson area?

I just installed my Akro exhaust this weekend and it was not bad at all, for the most part I've done all my upgrades myself. I do take it to the dealer (ridenowina) for all the servicing though, I prepaid for it when I got the bike. once that's done I'll learn to do it myself. sorry I don't know of any other shops to take the bike to.

I just installed my Akro exhaust this weekend and it was not bad at all, for the most part I've done all my upgrades myself. I do take it to the dealer (ridenowina) for all the servicing though, I prepaid for it when I got the bike. once that's done I'll learn to do it myself. sorry I don't know of any other shops to take the bike to.
Do you go to the shop on Ina or 22nd? What services have they performed for you so far? Satisfied? Thank you 

they have just done the standard scheduled service, replaced rear tire, and a recall. I don't have anything to complain about. I take it to the one on Ina. I have about 11k miles on the bike and will be taking it there again once it hits 12k.

they have just done the standard scheduled service, replaced rear tire, and a recall. I don't have anything to complain about. I take it to the one on Ina. I have about 11k miles on the bike and will be taking it there again once it hits 12k.
Thanks. I talked to the Ina service dept. yesterday. Although inconvenient to get to for me I will probably go there for service. Do you have any opinion or experience with the 22nd street store? 

Archived