Seattle International Motorcycle Show

mjh937

I just got an email from Yamaha saying the FJ-09 and R1 will be at the Seattle motorcycle show on November 21st through the 23rd. I will be working so I cannot make it. If anyone is going the promo code Yamaha15 will get you a 25% discount. Oh, and you have to post photos. 

They had a couple FJ-09's on the floor this weekend at the International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach, CA. One looked stock and the other had the hard paniers and bigger windshield. It was pretty much the two bikes from the photos on Yamaha's site. Unfortunately they didn't have any in their demo ride fleet and couldn't provide a definite date for arrival on the sales floors. The bike looked and felt great though. The riding position was a little less cramped than the FZ-09, which is what I was hoping for being a tall guy.

Cool. I think you are the first person in our group to actually see one. I am bummed that I cannot make it to the Seattle show. I am going to the Vancouver show, but that it's not until January. Hopefully they will be at the dealerships by then.

Archived