Hello from Orange County, CA

aegean

Hi all,

This is Aegean. I recently bought a new 2016 Fj-09 last month. So far, nothing much has been done except top case and crash bar. 

I am waiting for my hotbodies mgp exhaust and some other parts like auxiliary light and radiator guards to be installed.

It is good to be here. Ride safe everyone smiley.png 

IMG_8583.jpg[/a]

IMG_8423.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Aegean, how you enjoying your new ride? I myself am in Orange County and looking at taking the plunge and upgrading to the FJ-09, in fact a 2016 with the same coloring as yours. Currently own an FZ-6R which I have used to commute on a daily basis. Never had a days problem with it but time to upgrade. Any insight and comments are appreciated

Safe Riding  smiley.png

• 3 weeks later...
Aegean, how you enjoying your new ride? I myself am in Orange County and looking at taking the plunge and upgrading to the FJ-09, in fact a 2016 with the same coloring as yours. Currently own an FZ-6R which I have used to commute on a daily basis. Never had a days problem with it but time to upgrade. Any insight and comments are appreciated 
Safe Riding  smiley.png
Hi there, thanks for the good wishes. I used to have an 2013 FZ6R 2 years ago, then I bought 2011 Honda 600RR and now I have Fj09. I use motorcycle every day to commute like you do. Fj09 is a perfect fit for me. It is powerful, comfy and good looking :D  Even after I put crash bars and lights, it is bada$$ now :)

I highly suggest FJ09 especially if you can get a good deal. You will be amazed after FZ6R. 

Ride Safe

Archived