2015 FJ09 For Sale Southern California

rickrides

It's on Cycle Trader and Inland Empire Craig's List. Local pick up or, possibly, delivery, only.  You can see pictures if you check out the add.  You know what it looks like anyway, right?  It's the really pretty red. 

2015. Approx. 7700 miles. Red. ABS brakes, traction control. All maintenance at Honda-Yamaha of Redlands. Excellent condition. For a small fee you can transfer the extended warranty which is good through 2021. Clean Cycle check VIN search. Extras include: Factory heated grips; Renthal "Fat Bar" handlebar (the stocker is uncomfortable); heavy bar end weights; aftermarket adjustable length/reach levers; radiator guard; near new Avon rear tire.

I am selling it because the three vibrates a tad in the 'bars. I must be developing carpal tunnel as it put my right hand to sleep--but not the left. So, for me, this won't work for a long-distance sport touring bike. I do love the power, handling and brakes. And it's pretty light and narrow--easy to move around in the garage. I typically get in the low to mid 50s for gas mileage.

Asking $7,450. Pink slip in hand.

If interested, call or text (909) 260-6772.

Thanks, Rick

Archived