• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Hello from Maryland!

caveman

I just picked up a '15 FJ-09 with only 1500 miles on it last weekend and have already put almost 1k miles on it so far. I'm already in love with this bike but it could definitely use some upgrades. This is my second motorcycle after a 2003 Ninja 500 that I picked up early last year. The Ninja has been a great bike but I needed something more comfortable for longer trips. I learned this the hard way after a 1200 mile camping trip to the Back of the Dragon in SW Virginia I took with my Father on his Vstrom 650 this July. Now it's time to get this bike all ready for a trip to Colorado next summer!53157a9ebec89b465f0384c3f88cd2c4.jpg983b67317a28b8cf199e7b9295138651.jpg

Welcome to the forum @caveman.

Looks like you already have an after-market screen, so other common mods to get you started are a radiator guard and mirror extenders.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

Welcome to the forum @caveman . 
Looks like you already have an after-market screen, so other common mods to get you started are a radiator guard and mirror extenders.
Thanks! I ordered a different screen because this one doesn't work well for me. I already have a seat concepts seat, mirror extenders, and rox risers. Radiator guard, LED turn signals, exhaust and Givi trekker sidecases and top case are next on the list.

Archived