Greetings from Japan

Guest dmizer

Guest dmizer
Hello, I'm a US expatriate living in Japan. My tracer was delivered back in mid February and after a test ride and some deliberation about my trade-in, I've been riding it for nearly two weeks now.[span][/span][span][/span]

With the exception of a painfully bad experience with a 1978 XS750 Special and a few other short stints on other bikes, I've been almost exclusively Honda. The MT-09 Tracer piqued my curiosity after I rented a VTR250 for some touring in Okinawa and I started to look for something lighter and more nimble than my 2007 CB1300.

I don't own a car, and regularly commute by bike. I also spend huge amounts of time exploring the amazing back roads here in Japan. Looking forward to racking up the Ks on this bike.

Welcome Dmizer,
Where abouts in Japan are you?
I say that cause I'm travelling there at the end of March and am hoping to find a Yamaha dealer to look at the MT-09 Tracer. Not many here in Aus just yet. My dealer I setting one soon before I depart hopefully.
Enjoy your new ride!
Enjoy Japan!
Cheers,
Steve

Guest dmizer
Welcome Dmizer, Where abouts in Japan are you?
I say that cause I'm travelling there at the end of March and am hoping to find a Yamaha dealer to look at the MT-09 Tracer. Not many here in Aus just yet. My dealer I setting one soon before I depart hopefully.
Enjoy your new ride!
Enjoy Japan!
Cheers,
Steve
I live in Kyushu. Where will you be? 

Guest dmizer
Are you going to rent a motorcycle? It's a crime to come to Japan without spending at least a day out in the twisties.

Archived