Bagster Easy Road Harness

Fitted one of these today, as I've got a lovely Bagster tank bag which I like to use on my commute to work..  There isn't, as far as I've managed to find, a tank cover for the Tracer yet, and as the rack for my topbox isn't out yet either, I thought I'd give this harness a try.  It works a charm, and to my mind, looks good too.  The bag I have looks tiny on it, but I can get another Bagster bag and use the same harness.  

It also gives a little more protection from the buttons on my jacket, so I now don't need a stick on tank protector - bonus.  

Really really pleased, but the best bit is the price £29.99 with free postage - I only ordered it yesterday, and it arrived today.  I got it from here :  linky  

A few pics: 

bag1.jpg
bag2.jpgbag3.jpg
bag4.jpgbag5.jpgbag6.jpgbag7.jpg

• Premium Member
Fitted one of these today, as I've got a lovely Bagster tank bag which I like to use on my commute to work..  There isn't, as far as I've managed to find, a tank cover for the Tracer yet, and as the rack for my topbox isn't out yet either, I thought I'd give this harness a try.  It works a charm, and to my mind, looks good too.  The bag I have looks tiny on it, but I can get another Bagster bag and use the same harness.  

It also gives a little more protection from the buttons on my jacket, so I now don't need a stick on tank protector - bonus.  

Really really pleased, but the best bit is the price £29.99 with free postage - I only ordered it yesterday, and it arrived today.  I got it from here :  linky  

A few pics: 

bag1.jpg
Lederhosen for the bike, nice.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
I fitted one of those yesterday to use with my battered old Alpha Baglux bag - bought mine for a little less, £27.89 at Motorcycle Heaven
http://www.motorcycleheaven.co.uk/bagster-tank-covers/easy-straps/easy-road-tank-bag-straps

Works very well. I wish I had discovered it before rather than spending £99 on a tank cover for the Super Tenere
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived